Who We Are
Action Line Housing Society (ALHS) owns and operates Seton Villa, a unique non-profit retirement centre providing seniors with affordable housing, flexible options, security, and peace of mind.
At Seton Villa, we recognize the importance that home means for each of us. We work hard to create an atmosphere that makes a move here as smooth as possible. Residents live in their own suites, with support services available as required.
What Makes Us Special?
Seton Villa is a hidden gem situated on a hill with an unobstructed 360-degree view of the city. Since its opening in 1974, Seton Villa has provided its residents with affordable housing. This includes a nutritious 5-week menu rotation made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Weekly housekeeping, including laundry services, and maintenance for the upkeep of a resident’s suite is provided. A variety of programs and daily activities nurture a sense of community, engage residents, and create meaningful connections and friendships through volunteer and learning opportunities. We aim to support our seniors as they age in place by providing access to 24-hour services from dedicated staff. Here at Seton Villa, we are family!
Please note that we currently have a waitlist.
During a tour of Seton Villa, a resident tour guide will bring visitors throughout the building, showing suites and answering questions.
Following a tour, visitors are invited to join us for refreshments in our dining room.
The Resident Relations team is available to talk to visitors about Seton Villa and answer any questions.
Tour & Tea Days:
- All tours are held at Seton Villa on the 3rd Sunday of each month, except Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, holiday weekends, and December.
- Tours commence from the lobby of Seton Villa promptly at 1:30 PM.
- Be sure to come about 15 minutes early, so as not to miss out.
- A Tour & Tea takes approximately 1.5 hours.
- Visitor Parking is available on a first come first serve basis on the west side parking lot stalls #2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Important: Please call ahead at (604) 291-0607 to reserve a space on our tour.