Our volunteers are an integral part of the programs we offer to residents; improving the quality of life for the seniors who live here.
If you are interested in developing new skills, sharing your talents with others and making new friends, please contact us!
Some of the ways you can help:
- Leading peer support groups
- Being a mentor and visit lonely residents
- Conduct small group activities such as crafts, baking, basic language classes
- Gardening with residents who have a plot or a raised bed
- Driving our 18 passenger bus (unrestricted class 4 required)
- Teaching fitness/pool exercises (certification required)
Please call Ann or Marylene at 778-945-7087.