Seton Villa offers supportive housing and assisted living, encouraging residents to live as independently as possible.
Supportive Housing – refers to housing that provides meals and housekeeping services, in addition to accommodation.
Assisted Living – refers to the provision of care services in addition to supportive housing.
At Seton Villa, we provide:
- 24-hour staffing (care staff on site at all times). Staff can respond to any emergency situations that may arise, day or night.
- Three meals per day (served in our dining room)
- Weekly housekeeping (including bed change, suite cleaning, removal of garbage)
- Weekly laundry service (personal as well as flat linens)
- Activity and recreation programs
- Assistance with bathing, medications, dressing, monitoring (all as required and costs extra)
- Transportation (our own bus) for shopping, outings
Other services available:
- Church services
- Pharmacy services
- Gentle foot care/Podiatrist
- Hearing clinics
- Hair salon
- Tuck shop
- Mobile library services
- Wellness programs